The Highest Capacity Micro Compact 9mm In The World
Springfield Armory is excited to introduce the Hellcat, the next generation of the defensive pistol from Springfield Armory. After years of development, the Hellcat is designed specifically for every day carry with Adaptive Grip Texture and high visibility sights.
The 3″ barreled micro-compact pistol features a class-leading capacity of 11+1 with its patented magazine – 13+1 with the included extended mag – and is the result of years of painstaking development and engineering in addition to intensive collaboration with top engineers, shooters, and self-defense experts.
Springfield Armory Hellcat Specifications and Features:
- Springfield Armory
- Model: Hellcat 9319B
- Adaptive Grip Texture allows for every day carry; this seamless, pressure-activated grip texture features pyramid shapes that reduce wear on clothing but provide a firm grip for shooting
- U-Dot Fixed High visibility sights
- Tactical rack rear sight allows for one-handed cycling against a hard object
- U-Dot Sight provides the ability to quickly locate your front sight for accurate shot placement. The sight features high visibility tritium and luminescent front sight.
- Top slide serrations for positive engagement
- Standard Accessory rail
- 3″ Hammer forged steel barrel is Melonite treated
- 1:10 Twist
- Billet steel machined slide with Melonite treating for strength and corrosion resistance
- Loaded chamber indicator
- External extractor reliably ejects spent casings
- Critical internal parts are all Melonite treated
- High-hand Extended beavertail positions your hand closer to the bore axis to control muzzle flip and recoil
- Forward Index point with Adaptive Grip texture molded into the frame
- Flat trigger body with nickel boron coated trigger group for a consistent trigger pull
- Undercut Trigger guard provides more control and a comfortable grip
- Reversible Mag release
- Dual Captive recoil spring with full length guide rod
- HELLCAT has a narrow profile; 1″ width
- Micro-Compact handgun measures; 4″ height, 6″ length, 1″ width
- Weighs 18.3 ounces
- Includes two magazines; one 11+1 and one 13+1 with extended grip
I enjoyed shooting this gun at the range so that I could began carrying it. I own the glock 32 so it is natural to do a comparison. I like the fact that I have an extra round in the Hellcat and it also is easy to conceal. Accuracy was about the same, I shoot out to 15 yds, I’m not using this gun as a sniper pistol so ranges beyond that I don’t see the point for a concealed carry holder. The Hellcat functioned flawless shooting about 150 rds through it. The one thing that I don’t like about the hellcat is the straight trigger. other than that I would not hesitate in carrying either one of the pistols. And thanks to firearmssuppliers Gun Shop for another flawless quick purchase.
Henry Reynolds –
This is about my 5th purchase from firearmssuppliers gun shop and it was flawless like all the rest. This pistol is perfect too. I got about 400 rounds through it so far with no problems. I fired 5 types of ammo from 100 grain to 150. It never skipped a beat. The trigger is great too. One of the best defence triggers I’ve ever shot. The sights and grip are perfect too. I can’t think of anything I would want to change about it. I also shot the glock 17 and I have to say the Springfield beats it out. The trigger is just better and the grip too. I fully recommend this gun! It has been my CCW for 2 weeks now and is my new favorite. Now Springfield, make this exact gun in full-size! Scale it up to 4″ barrel and 15 rounds! If you do that and keep the slide width and grip width (just a little longer of course) it will be a true Glock 19 killer. And I would be first in line to buy!
This is a “smooth operator”….I wasn’t sure what to expect from this gun even though the reviews were strong in favor. However after going through about 200 rounds, it is as good as advertised for my preference. My Glock is my go-to gun of choice and I wanted a smaller gun to conceal that had identical properties and “feel” of the glock and for me this is it in a smaller frame. Ease of use, light, very little recoil, great sights all contribute to the great reviews.
Just amazing gun, best shooting gum in it’s class I have. Out of the box, great trigger, great grip, sights are really nice, an excellent gun to carry.
Buy one, you’ll love it.