Sako TRG-22 Bolt-Action Centerfire Rifle
- Solid cold-hammer-forged steel-alloy action
- Rugged copolymer stock with a lightweight aluminum skeleton
- Free-floating heavy contour blued barrel with muzzle threads
- Two-stage trigger is adjustable between 1 lb. to 5 lbs.
- Detachable 10-round staggered two-row magazine
- 60° bolt lift facilitates speedy throws
- Rubber recoil pad reduces felt recoil
Sako’s short-action TRG-22 Bolt-Action Centerfire Rifle is trusted by several nations as their primary sniper rifle, so you can be sure it has the accuracy to serve your needs. Action is cold-hammer-forged from a solid piece of special steel alloy. Rugged copolymer stock with a lightweight aluminum skeleton pairs with a free-floating heavy contour blued barrel with muzzle threads. Two-stage adjustable trigger is easy to change from 1 lb. to 5 lbs. Integral 17mm axial scope-mounting rails have integral stop slots on top of the receiver. Sturdy bolt with three locking lugs feed rounds reliably from the centerline of a detachable 10-round staggered two-row magazine. 60° bolt lift facilitates speedy throws. Rubber recoil pad reduces felt recoil. Two-stage safety. 1:8″ rate of twist rifling.
There are no reviews yet.