Bergara B-14 HMR Hunting/Match Bolt-Action Rifles
- Combines match-grade precision and big-game-dropping power
- Built-in mini chassis inside HMR stock free floats barrel for extreme accuracy
- Bergara barrel produced using a proprietary, vertically honed, button rifling
- Barrel threaded to accept a muzzle device or suppressor
- Flush cup mounts and Magpul M-LOK mounting slots for accessories
- Lightweight, textured and length-adjustable rear stock
Completely designed and manufactured in a facility in Bergara, Spain, Bergara’s B14 HMR (Hunting/Match) Bolt-Action Rifles precise enough to meet the needs of the competitive shooter and powerful enough to please the big-game hunter. A sturdy aluminum mini-chassis is built right into the HMR stock using precise molding and machining techniques. This creates the support needed to fully free float the barrel, which ensures the extreme accuracy you’re looking for. World-renowned for exceptional accuracy, the Bergara barrel is produced using a proprietary, vertically honed, button-rifling and its end is threaded 5/8″x24 to accept a muzzle device or suppressor. The lightweight, textured and length-adjustable rear stock features multiple flush cup mounts for quick-detach accessories and sling-swivel studs for traditional bipods and sling attachments. Precision machined bottom metal to exactly fit with AICS-style magazines. It also boasts a cheek riser that adjusts up and down for proper eye alignment.
There are no reviews yet.